WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY


From the bottom of my heart Thank You, for taking time out of your busy day to follow my journey. It really means alot to me to know that there are people out there who care. I also hope that what I am going through can help inspire you to take a moment out of each day, and be truly grateful for all the "little" gifts in life that are so often taken for granted. For any one else out there who fights a battle every day, I hope you always look up and give it your best. Life is what you make it so MAKE IT AMAZING!!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thank You!

I am so grateful for all the amazing people I have met. The Parkland women in business, Thank You! I am so excited to work with such a great group of women.  You were so welcoming to me at your meeting, and made something that was so very challenging for me, a little easier.
I am blessed to have such a huge support through family, friends and my community.
I am so excited to have HOPE. Hope to heal, and have the opportunity to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment