WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY


From the bottom of my heart Thank You, for taking time out of your busy day to follow my journey. It really means alot to me to know that there are people out there who care. I also hope that what I am going through can help inspire you to take a moment out of each day, and be truly grateful for all the "little" gifts in life that are so often taken for granted. For any one else out there who fights a battle every day, I hope you always look up and give it your best. Life is what you make it so MAKE IT AMAZING!!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Progress

 Fundraising events will soon be on the way!  We are planning a dinner and silent auction event to take place on May 7th.  It will be held in the Spruce Grove area. Please keep posted for more details. If you  or anyone you know would like to donate any items for the silent auction, I would be truly grateful. We are also looking at having a garage sale;  If you have items you would like to clear out of your home, please contact me.  My email  abucklaschuk@yahoo.ca 
Tomorrow February26 in Taber, AB Gina Turvato is having a special event.  She is a RVP with Arbonne International and for every person who attends her event she is donating a dollar to my charity.  I would like to Thank her, for her help and my awesome sisters Angela, and Melanie for their help with tomorrows fundraiser.
I am so excited to have these events, and even more thrilled by all the people who have taken time out of their busy lives to help me.  THANK YOU!! I am really humbled for all your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment