WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY


From the bottom of my heart Thank You, for taking time out of your busy day to follow my journey. It really means alot to me to know that there are people out there who care. I also hope that what I am going through can help inspire you to take a moment out of each day, and be truly grateful for all the "little" gifts in life that are so often taken for granted. For any one else out there who fights a battle every day, I hope you always look up and give it your best. Life is what you make it so MAKE IT AMAZING!!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

HELP!!

I not very good at asking for help, but I am learning I can't do it all myself.  So this is me asking for your help, I am in the process of putting together a couple of charity fund raisers.  We are in the process of  planning a dinner and silent auction.  I have approached a couple of charity groups, and we are planning a golf tournament.  If any one has any other suggestions PLEASE post them.  My husband Taras has opened an "In Trust" account for me at the TD Bank. "Taras Bucklaschuk in trust for Amanda Bucklaschuk" You can go into any TD bank and contribute. Thank you so much for all your help, and support.
God Bless

3 comments:

  1. Hey amanda, You're one impressive lady! I just found your blog online today :) send me an email and I'd be happy to set something up with you for your silent auction from Scade Photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Stephanie! It means alot to me to have people who believe in what I am doing. I just want to be better so badly.
    Amanda
    abucklaschuk@yahoo.ca
    home# 780-571-1645

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, I had no idea. I'm so sorry. You are one tough lady, and without a doubt will overcome this challenge.

    I'll be happy to donate an auction item from Bella Spur, and some filler stuff if you would like as well. And if you need help with the organizing, etc., please let me know. I'll think on some other ideas that might help you get to your goal.

    Love,
    Laura Bodell

    ReplyDelete