WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY


From the bottom of my heart Thank You, for taking time out of your busy day to follow my journey. It really means alot to me to know that there are people out there who care. I also hope that what I am going through can help inspire you to take a moment out of each day, and be truly grateful for all the "little" gifts in life that are so often taken for granted. For any one else out there who fights a battle every day, I hope you always look up and give it your best. Life is what you make it so MAKE IT AMAZING!!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

What's next

It brings me to tears every time I read or think about my story.  Wow, the drastic change my life has taken.  I really have had to take a good look at my life and realize what really maters to me.  My husband Taras, the support he gives me every day is incredible.  The unconditional love of our children is a blessing, a hug from them on tough days; is better then any pain killer.  I have had so much taken away, that I have been blessed to realize, what really, is so very important in life.  I love life!! I choose to fight, for what I once took forgranted. 
We live in an amazing community, with people who are loving and supportive.  Thank You to everyone who is helping with my fight.  Love and HUGS, to you all!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment