WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY


From the bottom of my heart Thank You, for taking time out of your busy day to follow my journey. It really means alot to me to know that there are people out there who care. I also hope that what I am going through can help inspire you to take a moment out of each day, and be truly grateful for all the "little" gifts in life that are so often taken for granted. For any one else out there who fights a battle every day, I hope you always look up and give it your best. Life is what you make it so MAKE IT AMAZING!!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Don't Miss this Event!!!

Here is the information to our upcoming event.  So many people have been working so hard to make this event happen.  Please come out and join us, it will be a lot of fun. I can't tell you how much it means to me, to have this opportunity to go for treatment.

I would like to send out an idea to all business owners. For the fundraiser dinner we are going to have sponsored tables.
$100 Bronze Sponsor: will get a table to sponsor, we will display your business in a card holder and other marketing material you want on the table.
$150.00 Silver Sponsor: Includes Bronze package and 2 tickets to the event.
$300 Gold Sponsor: Includes Bronze package and 8 tickets to the event.
You would need to go to the TD bank and deposit the money into the intrust acct. and get a reciept. Then when we meet to get the marketing material you would like on the table, I will give you a reciept that will show, you paid this money for marketing. This way it will be a 100% tax right off for your business. There will be approx. 300 people at this event, what a Great way to get your name out there. There are already tables sponsored, and only so many tables. Cheers!!!
Contact Amanda (780)571-1645 for more information

1 comment:

  1. I'll take a Silver sponsorship for my Meet-Up Mamas business:)

    ReplyDelete