WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY


From the bottom of my heart Thank You, for taking time out of your busy day to follow my journey. It really means alot to me to know that there are people out there who care. I also hope that what I am going through can help inspire you to take a moment out of each day, and be truly grateful for all the "little" gifts in life that are so often taken for granted. For any one else out there who fights a battle every day, I hope you always look up and give it your best. Life is what you make it so MAKE IT AMAZING!!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Where has the time gone??????

Hi Everyone!!!
  I can not believe it has been over 6 months since I have last updated my blog. So much has happened over these months.
First I would like to share on June 20th we had a little girl. Her name is Kyra, she is an absolute miracle!! We love her so much. I had forgotten how much time such a little person needs and how exhausted it makes me, but worth every minute!!



  
  I have had a  relapses since June, it affected my arms. This is one of the reasons I have not been able to work on the computer.  My arms got soooo heavy and it makes me extemely tired.  It takes everything I have to get through some days. I am feeling a bit better and hopefully soon my energy level will increase too.  I am very determined to work really hard and do whatever I can to live the healthiest life I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment